Welcome to Filtration Solutions (UK) Ltd terms and conditions of sale.
PLACE A WEB ORDER:
- Select the item(s) you require and add to cart
- Select view cart
- Alter quantity to suit your order and update cart
- Select freight option required
- Select proceed to checkout
- Complete order details including delivery address if different from billing – If the order requires a coil voltage please confirm in order notes
- To complete your order, select correct payment option and place order
- Follow the instructions on the Website until payment is complete.
Website Orders: We accept payment by direct bank transfer, Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Telephone Orders: We regret we are unable to accept credit card payments by telephone at this time.
Email Orders: We accept payment by BACS Transfer or Proforma.
All prices stated exclude VAT and will charged at the standard rate of 20% for UK clients. At this time EU orders will be charged at a standard rate of 0%.
Where possible goods held in stock ordered before 1pm will be despatched on the same day. Orders received after 1pm will be despatched on the following working day.
For goods not held in stock, please refer to the delivery time as stated with each item.
Please note that while every effort is made to ensure your order is delivered on time, Filtration Solutions do not accept liability for any late deliveries.
To prevent goods not being delivered due to special site conditions or limited access, please ensure that a specific site contact or any special site requirements are clearly stipulated at time of order. Filtration Solutions do not accept liability for loss of goods where these conditions are not adhered to.
Requests to cancel an order within one hour of the order being placed can be accepted but will be subject to our Returns Policy. Requests to cancel an order after this time will not be accepted.
In the event an item is ordered incorrectly, or the client decides the item is no longer required, Filtration Solutions would be happy to provide a refund (excluding freight costs and restocking fees), subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are returned to us in unused, resaleable condition and in original packaging (if applicable) within 14 days or original order being placed
- Goods returned will be subject to a visual inspection for damage, modification, wear & tear and cleanliness.
- Goods returned to us within 14 days of original order will incur a 15% restocking fee (£35.00 minimum).
- All refunds will be processed and credited within 14 days of goods received.
All goods are carefully inspected and suitably packed before being despatched and it is the client’s responsibility to check the order for damage when delivered. For any goods that arrive damaged, please ensure that you sign the courier’s delivery tablet ‘goods damaged’ on receipt. Damaged goods must be reported to us with 5 working days of the Delivery date.
No claims for damages will be considered where the courier was not informed of damage.
All goods are supplied with a full manufacturer’s warranty. In the event of a problem with any goods received, please notify us immediately so that we can resolve your query without delay.
RETENTION OF TITLE:
All goods supplied remain the property of Filtration Solutions UK Ltd until paid for in full.